Archive for March, 2011
How to Make Curtains
Do not let a sewing project make you feel intimidated. Whether you are sewing by hand or using a sewing machine you too can make curtains and other basic projects.
First order of business is to use your tape measure to measure your window length and widthwise. When measuring the length of your window decide how long you want your curtains to be. Remember that you can always shorten curtains if feel that they are too long but it is more difficult to lengthen them.
Get The Long Lush Beauiful Lashes You Always Dreamed of In Only 7 Days!
Long, dark, abundant lashes are the desire of women all over the world. However, not all women are blessed with great lashes-But Now You CAN be!Get the lashes you always dreamed of NOW!
How To Look Like Jennifer Garner
How to look like Jennifer Garner. To look like Jennifer Garner you will need to live a healthy active lifestyle. Jennifer Garner is a beautiful actress that is talented and down to earth.
How To Look Like Jennifer Garner
How to Apply Eye Makeup So That it Looks Glamorous
By Lizzie J
Applying eye make up properly is important in how you look. There is a trick to doing this the right way. When you apply eye makeup it is important to know how to do it correctly. It doesn't matter if you are going for the nude makeup or the seductive, smoky eye look. You can change your look by changing your choice in colors.
In order to create a look that you're happy with, you will need to learn some different styles. Many women aren't happy with their current look, but don't take the time to learn anything new. Learning a new look each week will over time give you hundreds of looks to choose from.
When applying eye shadow many don't know how to do it right so it comes out looking anything but beautiful. Here is how to apply your eye makeup properly.
The first thing you want to do is to decide what look you are going for and then pick three colors for your eyeshadow. You want to use a light shade for highlights, us a medium shade for the main color and a dark shade for the shadows.
Now here are the steps you will take to apply your eye shadow.
1. Apply the foundation over your whole face because this will give you a good base. Apply lightly, no one appreciates looking at a thick mat of foundation.
2. Use an eyeshadow primer from your lash to brow so that they makeup will not wear off. This is optional, but will decrease the amount of daily applications.
3. Use a sponge or a makeup brush to apply the medium shade from your lashes to the eyelid crease.
4. With eyeliner you want to draw a line as close to your upper lashes as you can starting from the inner corner and going to the outer corner of the eye.
5. With the edge of your eyeshadow brush you want to go over the area you just applied with dark eyeshadow.
6. To deepen your eyes you want to apply dark eyeshadow in the crease of your eyelid. You can play around with this to find what looks best on your eyes. Each person is different so you can test the amounts to find what works best for you.
7. On the brow bone you will use the light color to highlight your eyes to make them really stand out.
8. The light shadow will go from your lash to your crease at the center of the eyelid.
9. Blend the colors by going over your entire eyelid using a brush.
10. To your upper and lower lashes you now apply mascara.
Matching the color of your eye with a shadow actually brings the color out. It is important to practice until you get it looking the way you want. By applying your eye makeup this way it will come out looking beautiful and right every time.
As you can see once you learn how to do it apply eye make up it is easy to do. Hopefully these tips have been useful to you!